- Jack: Okay, my brother is playing a game online, and... He keep uh, something keeps betraying him, and he doesn't know who it is and it's secretly me because I'm on my mom's laptop. Alright, listen, listen to him, he's flipping out. Shh.
- Stephen: Dude, freaking, wow. Stop freaking betraying me, I'm on your team! Do you know what, every time you kill me it says betrayed, you retard. It takes off points for the freakin' team. STOP FREAKING BETRAYING ME! Oh, my god! And freakin' like that, yeah. And now I betrayed you. Dude, okay. STOP! STOP!! FREAKING STOP! STOP! (The dog evacuates the room) STOP! You're freakin' retarded!
- Jennifer: Stephen, that is enough! Get off the computer.
- Stephen: NOOO!!!
- Jennifer: I am sick of listening to this...
- Stephen: He keeps betraying me! He keeps betraying me!
- Jennifer: I'm not doing this everyday. Get off, now!
- Stephen: He... keeps... betraying... ME! Yell at him. OH, MY FREAKING GOD! I'M GONNA KILL YOU! I... WILL... KILL... YOU!! Stop betraying me! Yeah, I killed you right now. How come you're not laughing now? No! NO!! Yeah, why don't you yell at him? Why don't you yell at him? Why don't you yell at him? What? No, I don't want to get off! Oh, my god. I will freaking find you, and I will kill you. I... WILL KILL YOU, AND EAT... YOUR FIRST... BORN... CHILD! I'll be off...
- Jennifer: Turn it off.
- Stephen: I'LL BE OFF IN A SECOND!
- Jennifer: Shut it off!
- Stephen: He's killed me 20 times, our team is gonna lose, and they're gonna get mad at me.
- Jennifer: Now.
- Stephen: Oh, my god. I WILL FIND YOU! I will kill you. Oh, my god.
- (Jack laughs)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.