- Jack: Okay, so Stephen came home from military school, a couple days ago. And he's just been a completely different person, you know, he hasn't been freaking out or anything like that. And... So my parents gained the confidence to sort of go out of town. And... I just came home from school for the day. And this is what, I see. So... um... (Hearing Stephen yelling outside) yeah. Oh, my... Stephen, what are you doing?!
- Stephen: I SAW BLOOD!
- Jack: Is he in his boxers?! Oh, my god. Jesus Christ. Holy s***. There's stuff flying everywhere. Stephen, where are you going? Oh, my god why is the picnic table like that? STEPHEN! You can't do this!
- Stephen: I KNOW, JACK, WHATEVER!!
- Jack: Is that my laptop? Oh, my f***... Well. I have a feeling we're not gonna see him for a really long time. Um... yeah, he just passed the tree line. Wow. All right. I guess I'm gonna figure out what to do now.
- (The video has been stopped)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.